Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cowabunga Creamery


Yesterday, I was in San Carlos with the Little Girl running a couple of errands before picking my Bro Jeff up from work.  After the Little Girl and I window shopped in the cold, cold, cold air, we hopped into a nice warm ice cream shop. 

I used to work in San Carlos for many years before motherhood called me away to bigger an better things.  I used to go to an ice cream shop called Scoops for my milkshake fix (a bad thing if you're lactose intolerant, yet so good).  I was surprised to see that the ice cream shop was still there, but renamed Cowabunga and had a cooler vibe than Scoops. 

I got a mini cup of plain chocolate ice cream and the Little Girl got a little cup of mini-M&M's (she doesn't do ice cream).  The chocolate ice cream was very good.  Cold (obviously) but not icy, and very creamy.  Maybe we'll stop by again, when it isn't so cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment